Nail Extensions – Gel / Acryl / Acrygel
Nail extensions help your hands shine by adding a little length to your
- First, after cleaning and prepping your nails, your therapist applies a nail dehydrator and primer. After that, the sculpting forms are placed.
- Next, a base coat is applied and cured.
- Then the acrylic or gel is carefully applied according to your specifications and cured.
- The forms are then removed and your new nails are filed and shaped.
- And, last, your nails are coated with the polish of your choice.
If you’re ready for flawless, fierce nails, let the nail technicians at this salon lend their talent and artistry to your tips.